Monday 8 April 2013

Little More Me


So I resonantly decided to take down my project page mostly because I wasn't really doing anything with it. Not that I don't have projects going on but most of them right now are building up stock and have to do with items I want market.  The other parts of my time are spent brain storming less tactile things and right now figuring out how to make my new me puppet.
  Puppet? you may say, yep puppet.I really enjoyed making this one;



 

 






















There is one problem though, Its outdated. My hair is longer, new glasses and my eyes aren't permanently  bugged out any more due to late night projects, deadlines and way too much caffeine in a college atmosphere.  Which is when I made this, plus it's a stop motion puppet  and I know I want to take my puppet making skills in a different direction.  Now I just have to answer questions like, mouth mechanism or not, foam? which type? Sculpted or patterned... arg This is the tricky part but I'm sure I'll come to a conclusion sooner or later. I hope...
               
In the mean time even though I've taken down the projects page for now I still am planning to share my strange  brain children on this main page instead. What better way to start off on a new foot by sharing my old me puppet! 
I don't know just go with it...


  Wait...this means I have to update my avatar too, ah well work, work, work, work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment