Saturday 19 November 2011

My life in a Post


HELLO, to those reading this now and those that may read this later! And Happy Movember!  So much Fail again on this blogging thing…

Or is it?

This is a post after a few months of absence. O_o So lets Rewind a bit shall we? Here's a recap of my Life over the last few months :D


August 

            This was my final year of post-secondary education (at least for a bit).  Four years and I have obtained a diploma in arts, and two certificates in Theatre and Special Fx. On top of those I had my volunteer hours for my major arts projects due. With the addition of crazy roommate situations and the start of the illusive hunt for an apartment in the big City... 

This was a month to re reckoned with.

September 

The new school year starts without me! The first time since I was three that I have not been in school. I was made an Official Employee at Hogtown Mascots and was finally "Makin' Money". This month was a whirlwind of packing and I was desperately trying to find a home as the days of my lease drew to a close.
 Moved.   


 October

     The adjustment period. Working at Hogtown, going through the motions. Reality Check, freak of about Life! No School/No Structure. Real life/No Osap/New Place/Real Life/Accomplishments?/Making a name for myself...

REAL LIFE… O.o


     Now I know this whole freaking out at 23 over no major accomplishments is silly and what have you, but I figure one month period of being lost, dazed, and confused isn`t too bad in the great scheme of things.

Movember to Current!

            THEN! Movember came, sweet, sweet light at the end of the tunnel, epiphany Movember… Things started moving and falling in to place. Got the opportunity to work at Stefaniuk FX Studio, on what they said was an impossible rush job with the new crazy kids from this year’s Fx Program.
Long hours, great company and a fully functional, awesome looking project done! Go Team! And, hell, we were a great one! Happy I got to be a part of that! On my own note finally settle on some personal projects one of which is this blog with my rekindle determination and vision!!


     Ta Da!

     So none the less I am up and running again. Hopefully with Weekly updates about my new projects and endeavors. Which, with any luck, will lead to a small Cult following (always wanted one of those).  I figure, to make this work I need this blog to inspire me as much as I inspire it

…Yes..

...No...

Does that make sense?

     Originally the aim was to have a professional blog. But I wanted it to represent me and my life. It is interesting and a bit crazy to say the least. Plus I`m in an industry that allows me to in a way perpetually stay a big kid which, I have to say, is pretty cool. With that said, until I have enough money and reputation to pay someone to tell me I`m doing it wrong and do it right for me I`m doing this my way and I hope it tickles your fancy.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Will you be posting project shots as jobs permit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Defiantly I actually have a couple posts coming up this week of some fun ones I've completed in the last week :)

    ReplyDelete