Friday 25 November 2011

The Drunkin' Fish


Still running around crazy-like, but loving all the work and self-induced projects! So, like I said, I will post every week, and hey, this is week two. Have to say this is a record for me! Between mascot making and other stuff I have managed to do a few (very few), sketches for the new Drunkin’ Fish logo. The one on the blog now (see above) is actually a second draft of my original design which was created years ago. 

I came up with the name on a whim for an art project at school in which we had to design... well, a design company, with business cards to go along with it.


That reminds me, those are in need of updating too….But they cannot be done without said new logo. I’m going to attach some of my most recent sketches. I’ve been ho humming over what kind of fish it’s going to be a Piranha or an angler fish, both of which hold a special place in my heart...

...Work in Progress.   :)


2 comments: