Monday 15 October 2012

Commissions, Me, & The Best Season Ever!


As of late I've been filling my time plotting and planning out a Halloween costume. Halloween is by far superior  to all special occasions!  Personal opinion of course, but I mean how can you not love all that awesomeness and of course the crazy artistic lengths some people go to! This year I'm hoping to put all of my creative juices to work! I have a few plots a plotting in the old brain box, one such idea is a tribute to a couple of animators whose work I love.  We will see however if my schedule permits...more on that later!

In other news, I just completed and sent off a commission for a good friend of mine who is in theater. It was actually a super fun build and brandished one of my bird skulls as the center piece.  The choker was steam punk inspired and was meant to warn by a head mistress.  I couldn't have been happier with the end result.  As a result of the result I now have more commissions and that's exciting! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment