Friday 22 March 2013

Spring is Here...well sort of...why snow?!?!



So in honor of the not so spring right now... Zombies! 

 Well a zombie, a Sam zombie to be correct! I was originally waiting to post this mostly because I was waiting for Robert Vajdec to get his own FX website *hint* up so I could link it; HERE. Alas this has not happened yet so it will be linked as soon as I can. In the mean time this beauty was done back in the spring time last year. What your seeing is a custom foam latex prosthetic designed for my face!  It was sculpted and molded, applied and painted by Rob, mentioned above. I just modeled it all around town :D

I have to say I was very happy to volunteer for this little project.  Don't I look good?


Urggg Arrrrg Rrrr!*



*translated: Happy Spring Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment