Tuesday 30 April 2013

Good Things to Find and Monsters



I like picking up odds and ends especially when the odds and ends are handmade by amazing artists. For weird and wonderful creations, living in TO with Hamilton just a bus ride way, there are so many places to find all sorts of things. Plus it helps when a lot of the people you know happen to be going to Sheridan, for art. It was through one of these connections that I got a hold of This little guy:



This crazy critter is only one of  Morgan Reaume wacky wonderfully monster designs, handmade right down to all the embroidery! I can honestly say I saw him and I had to have him.  I think it's important to support local artists, and being able to attend this year's grad show,  oh how I wanted to support them all. There is something to be said walking into a room filled with that much talent, inspiring! Getting back to this monsters creator, if you like the look of this guy I am going to link this talented artist. LINK!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment