Tuesday 10 January 2012

Skyrim Evasion


I didn’t want to see it, because I knew if I saw it I would want to play it…

But it happened and now Skyrim one day you will be mine!! 

When I have money…and hours of free time… and a career… 

SO yeah, this is me looking for sales on the pc version of Skyrim. Won’t happen for a while most likely but hey no harm in trying XD should have bought it on Steam when I had the chance… Ah well.

So Progress its happening a bit slow at the moment, I got a quick crash course on illustrator to use to redesign the logo. I have a pretty finalized sketch, which is exciting! Now I really need to get those business cards made. It’s been one of those things where of course I get asked when I have none… but that will change in the near future, I hope... 

I mean the having them not, not having people ask… O.o… 

so anyway in the mean time I like looking at all the funky shiny card holders, because that’s the important part :D 

Other than that, I have been pulling out more of my trinkets and other materials to make said trinkets. This is in hopes to get on that… 

Thing that have been seen cannot be unseen… 

damn you Skyrim! XD   

No comments:

Post a Comment