Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yes that is a lady... and other stuff.


SO my first reaction an inner voice, usually when people take to staring at me is; what's on my face...or stuck in my hair? Maybe I have fake blood some where on me? Probably not always the best thing to end up at when it could be something like having a flying spaghetti monster on your head!!! :D You know give people a good reason to gok! Or something like that. 

You’re probably wondering at this point why the hell am I reading this? There is a story to go along with all this starring business. Well more like a happenstance, the other day...  

After catching the elusive number 7 bus, me minding my own, traveling home from a long day of mascot construction...that’s when it happened. Even in my dreamy haze I was caught an old lady sitting across from my place of standing. Confused as to why my eyes had caught and now rested on this woman I quickly scanned over her. The many bags around her feet and beside a slightly crumpled paper in hand. Tilting my head back to the front of the bus I quickly became aware of being watched. Looking back to the old woman I found the paper speedily in place over the unending gaze. I say unending because this exchange proceeded to occur numerous times before my swift exit...

Quite a winded explanation, however a memorable enough oddity, So I drew it! Yup! To tell you the truth it was kinda bizarrely cute on her part O.o but whyyyyyy?


No comments:

Post a Comment