Wednesday 12 September 2012

Art Crawl 2012! :D


Okay! So my life's been crazy trying to get ready for the Hamilton Super Crawl 2012! If you've never heard of it and or never gone, check it out here; SupercrawlIf you're a lover of art, music and over all awesomeness consider going :D Plus yours truly has a table which is exciting, I will be selling my handmade jewelry and accessories. Which brings me back to why my life's been crazy! Been building and constructing!   

What was in that mold I previewed last week you may be thinking right about now? Well on your left you find my sculpted and hand painted Bird Skull Brooches, which will be for sale at this art crawl :)
  Eventually this item will be show cased in my Etsy store,in construction for the moment. Hope to see you at this years Super Art Crawl! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment