Thursday 27 September 2012

Aftermath of The Super Crawl!


Posting this update on super crawl a little later then I wanted, due to a crazy schedule! In which I am now doing  Jujitsu,  Muay Thai on top of work, commissions and getting the online store up and running! Getting active feels amazing plus no summer blues for this one, Fall is the most amazing of seasons. (personal opinion of course :D) 



Back to the Art Crawl, Amazing! For my first festival I couldn't have asked for better.  I was able to not only get my own work out but word on the opening shop.  I'm defiantly looking forward to expanding my own line as well as doing more festivals. Thanks to all of the people that showed and I hope the Crawl was as amazing for you as it was for me. If you didn't get to attend this year's Super Crawl, Hamilton does a number of smaller Crawls threw out the months.   You can find events here: James North Art Crawl, and I hope you will consider supporting your local artist!


No comments:

Post a Comment